WHAT ADVICE DO YOU
NEED THE MOST?
- Resistant to Salt Water, Chemicals & Acids
- Outstanding Adhesion
- Long Lasting
- All surfaces should be dry (not damp).
- Free from loose or flaking material, dirt grease and vegetative growth.
- Vacuum or pressure blasting with air or water may remove any debris.
- Brushing (manual or machine) may be suitable.
- If in doubt always test a small area prior to use.
- Not to be applied if there is salt contamination or frost.
- A new macadam surface should be left to oxidise for at least four weeks (longer in winter than in summer) before painting.
- New concrete should be allowed to mature for several months before coating.
- Surfaces that are cold – below 5°C – are not suitable for coating.
- Hot surfaces – above 30°C – should be cooled with water spray before application otherwise paint will dry before film formation is completed.
- Priming is not normally required, however the first coat on concrete or porous surfaces, should first be thinned up to 10% with water and allow to dry.
- Stir well before use as stainers used can separate with time, best to mix thoroughly when using different batches.
- Apply an even coat either by brush or roller.
- Apply during april to october (exterior)
For detailed application advice refer to the Product Datasheet
- Up to 8m² per litres