WHAT ADVICE DO YOU
NEED THE MOST?
- Slip Resistant
- Wide Range of Colours
- Mould & Algae Resistant
- Long Lasting
- All surfaces should be free from loose and flaking material, dirt, grease and vegetative growth.
- Any debris may be removed by vacuum or pressure blasting with air or water.
- Brushing (manual or machine) may be suitable in particularly difficult areas, ie: under trees or areas constantly in the shade.
- Decatone Tarmac Binder should be used to stabilise a friable, porous or aged concrete court or fretting macadam.
- Try and use only 1 batch number per colour used as colour variation can occur.
- Stir well before use as stainers used can separate with time, best to mix thoroughly when using different batches.
- Surfaces that are cold – below 5°C – are not suitable for coating.
- Hot surfaces – above 30°C – should be cooled with water spray before application otherwise paint will dry before film formation is completed.
- New bitumen should be left to harden off before coating. The time will vary with the nature of the surface and the weather. (Minimum 3-4 weeks in summer and up to 3 months in winter).
- New concrete should be allowed to mature for several months before coating.
- Do not over-paint/seal court.
- Recommended application between March and October.
- During the summer months there is a possibility of paint skinning from warm weather/transportation (top of inside lid and rim).
- We recommend that the paint is pre-filtered on site through a course filter to remove skins before spraying.
For detailed application advice refer to the Product Datasheet
- Up to 8m² per litres