WHAT ADVICE DO YOU
NEED THE MOST?
- Waterproofs Instantly
- High-Quality Solvent Based
- Suitable For All Building Surfaces
- For Immediate Repair To Stop Leaks
- Clear all area of moss, lichen and debris by brushing to remove surface water and any other contaminants such as Oil or Grease.
- Stop the leaks as much as possible.
- In cold conditions any ice present on the surface must be removed.
- Apply a generous coat of RAINSHIELD Emergency Leak Repair Coating by Pouriing, Brush ,Roller or squeegee at the spreading rates stated.
- Preferred method of application is by pouring RAINSHIELD Emergency Leak Repair directly onto the area.
- Best results are achieved when “stippled” into cracks and rough surfaces, apply liberally to bridge small holes up to 1/8 inch( 3mm) and larger use a reinforcement scrim, embed in the first coat so that greater protection is offered, then put another coat on top to aid in stopping the leaks further.
- Recoat again when able to waterproof further in the short term.
For detailed application advice refer to the Product Datasheet
- Up to 1m² per litres