WHAT ADVICE DO YOU
NEED THE MOST?
- Stabilises Highly Friable/Porous Surfaces
- Fast Drying
- Easy To Use
- Ensures Durashield Topcoat Delivers Optimum Waterproofing Performance
- Ensure the substrate is free from old plant and debris.
- Cut all brick chases if required.
- The outlets and gutters must be free from obstruction.
- Do all your dirty work before cleaning!
- Clean the surface with a powerwash of up to 2,000 psi, depending on the substrate.
- If needed clean the area with Britannia Fungicidal Wash.
- Repair faults in the surface by using a high quality waterproof mastic/filler.
- Apply Durashield FD Primer followed by Durashield Waterproofing System to repaired areas incorporating Britannia Reinforcing Scrim overlapping by 5cm.
- Do not thin.
- Stir well before use as separation could occur.
- Application Temperature should be between 2°C-35°C
- To the dry and cleaned surface, apply a generous coat of Britannia Durashield FD Primer by brush, roller.
- Apply at a minimum spreading rate of 3m² per litre.
For detailed application advice refer to the Product Datasheet
- Up to 5m² per litres