WHAT ADVICE DO YOU
NEED THE MOST?
- Ready To Use
- Suitable for Most Substrates
- Solvent Free Formula
- Ideal for General Maintenance Work
- Clear all areas of moss, lichen and debris by brushing or power washing.
- Remove surface water and any contamination such as Oil or Grease.
- Apply Britannia Fungicidal Wash to prevent further fungal/algal growth.
- Allow to dry.
- Most roofing substrates to be treated will not normally require priming.
- Stir well before use.
- Application Temperature should be between 5°C-25°C
- To the dry and cleaned surface, apply a generous coat of Britannia Aquashield Eco by brush, roller or squeegee.
- Apply at a minimum spreading rate of 1m² per litre.
For detailed application advice refer to the Product Datasheet
- Up to 1m² per kg